FLO Accessories - Gift Review

9:03 pm



















Now, I know I usually do a 'Makeover Monday' but I'm sorry to say I had the flu the majority of last week and was I working at the weekend so I didn't get a chance! But not to worry because I was lucky enough to receive two 'FLO Accessories' products on Friday that they were kind enough to send me!

LED Illuminating Tweezers


















I know some of you are probably thinking 'Yeah, they're tweezers?' but think about it this way. Have you ever had a pair of cheap tweezers that were the flimsiest things ever that couldn't even grab your brow hair to pluck it? Or have you ever decided to pluck your brows at night because you just realised your bush babies are coming through and you just can't get the right lighting?! Don't try to deny it gal...But that doesn't matter because these bad boys are literally a life saver! (And you can get them in pink I mean come on?!)

They are such high quality and come in super handy! I'm one of these people who always forgets to pluck my brows until night and at that point I can hardly see the fair hairs that I call eyebrows! That's where these tweezers have have been perfect for me! My  favourite thing about them is that they have a little LED light so you can see your hairs that have grown through so much easier! At first I thought it was going to be a really bright light that would near on blind me but its nothing of the sort, it's just perfect!

Refillable Perfume Atomizer


















This is actually their first product that they made and it is faaaaabulous! I mean some perfume sets have the little handbag sizes that you can spray during the day but not all of them. This is where these come in so handy because you can have a perfume you absolutely love but it can be one of those where the scents don't really last? Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with one of my perfumes because of this! But with this you can just fill up the little bottle and away you go! Spray away all day girlfriend! 

My love/hate relationship perfume has a little handbag bottle so with that perfume I'm good! I do however have my 'CK In 2 U' perfume but I hardly use it because I forget I have it, (probably because my shelf is so cluttered) that's why I'm happy FLO were kind enough to send me a second gift because I can carry the perfume I don't use that often in my handbag to have a freshen up! The perfume atomizer also works with every type of perfume bottle, whether its a spray or pour!

Honestly, both of these products are so handy and clever, they are also airline approved so it's one less worry when you're going through the airport! I would definitely recommend this company. They sell such high quality items and I think everyone needs to check them out! I also had another little browse through their website today and I am 100% tempted by their 'USB Lady Shaver' it looks amazing!

You can find their website and maybe do a little shopping here, be sure to have a ganders and let me know what you guys think!

Love y'all!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments